Pride is here and we are ready to celebrate! If you’re looking for a delicious drink for this month, we suggest this refreshing Kombucha Sangria.
It’s our new favourite thing and I guarantee it’ll become your favourite as well.
Here’s what you need:
2 apples sliced
2 blood oranges sliced
1 cup frozen berries
½ cup of cherries
1 handful fresh mint
1 750 mL bottle pinot grigio. You can also use red wine if you like.
1 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice
1/3 cup brandy
- Grab a pitcher and put an entire bottle of Pinot Grigio. You can use red wine if you want.
- Add a bit of brandy because it’s sangria.
- Pour in some freshly squeezed blood orange juice, or regular orange juice - whichever you prefer!
- Grab two bottles of our Triple Berry kombucha or our Red Grape Kombucha (you can get creative and add other flavours if you like).
- Add lots of fruits! Whatever fruits you can get your hands on.
- Give that bad boy a stir and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! If you do end up trying it, we’d love to hear from you on social media - be sure to tag us in your kombucha x sangria photos!
Nadia La Russa